Process wastewater heat exchanger is designed to recover heat from wastewater obtained as a result of technological processes in many branches of industry. Our equipment is adjusted to take in hot wastewater directly from the machinery where it is generated or averaged sewage from the entire manufacturing plant. The exchanger depending on installation requirements can be made in the shape of a cylinder or a cube, standard material – stainless steel 304, optionally the exchanger can be made out of acid resistant steel 316.
- Ground-based (free standing – inside buildings)
- Ground-based (container enclosure – outside)
Heat exchanger efficiency after warm-up amounts to 70%
The exchanger can be used for majority of process wastewater due to its design that facilitates easy maintenance.
The heat can be recovered while wastewater flows, i.e. 1 l of wastewater = 1 l of warm water, the other option is that warm water can be stored in containers or buffer tanks.
EQUIPMENT GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Standard power between 50 and 1500kW
- Power exceeding 1500kW – individual design????
- Heat exchanger area of up to 75 m2
- Efficiency of up to 70%
- Single-shell tank
- Operating capacity between 50 and 3000l
- Material: stainless steel AISI 304 / 316
- Main shell, 1.5mm
- Spiral tube, stainless steel AISI 304 / 316
- Orbital welding
- Internal diameter of the tank between 500 and 2500mm;
- Process pump with an inverter
- Collecting headers
- Flat divided upper cover